MTW - 'ZOOM' Virtual Class Schedule - Adults & Children 12+ Welcome
Head Coach: Mr Michael O'Reilly 3rd Degree Black Belt
TUESDAYS & THURSDAYS -
Venue: Sir's living room Dojang!
6.50-7pm: Waiting room for registration & entry approval for class
7.00 - 8.00pm: Virtual Class
IMPORTANT: Please read ALL the information below!
What you need to do!
- Download Zoom.us to your preferred device & read the T&Cs
- Come to class wearing your belt uniform/club wear so we feel the spirit & vibe when practicing Taekwondo!
- Make sure your device camera is in a position that shows you clearly & in full (I am unable to help you with that!)
- Ideally use a laptop or plug your device into your TV for a more realistic experience
- All cameras need to be on for insurance, health/safety reasons, also so I can see & coach you if needed
- Get ready to enter the MATRIX!
- From time to time there will be technical issues so please be patient when those occasions occur
Monthly Membership Fee's
All fees to be paid in advance of any class & monthly fees are paid the 1st of every month!
1) If fees are not paid or owing you will not gain access to classes
2) Fees are per person & not per household
Full Membership; Unlimited lessons per calendar month = £40 pcm
Half Membership; One lesson per week (Max 4 classes) = £30 pcm
Drop In Fee or extra classes; £10 per class
***Please note all TKD fees are none refundable!***
Lessons that are missed are not carried over to the next month or discounted from the next monthly membership fee for any reason!* However lessons can be made up at any of the other classes. If you are unable to attend extra classes the fee's are still the same.
Terms & Conditions
- I am not responsible or liable for your loss of internet connection due to connectivity at your end!
- Join the waiting room approx 10 mins before class so I can take a register & allow access to those that have pre-paid only
- Once the class starts I will not be able to add you to class until first designated break (be on time!)
- I will send out the ZOOM link to our WhatsApp group before registration begins
- Do not share any ZOOM links, this will result in an instant ban from MTW & no refunds will be given
Health & Safety
- It is your responsibility to make sure you are injury free
- To practice Tkd you need to make sure you have a safe & clutter free environment for your own safety
- Make sure your camera is on at all times
- I will also need to be able see you clearly & in full picture